Hi, we are here to give you a report about Ybba! She is really cute, and getting a little older! Soon she will be ready to start Bobby training! She can learn to live royally, and be Bobby-crazy at the same time! We can't wait to enroll her in Bobby school! She is also learning tricks, she knows sit, and we are working n shake, she is also so cute when she begs for more treats! Keep coming back for more reports on her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awwwwww Ybba sounds so cute! I can't wait to hear more about her...oh wait, ha ha I know her, and I'm the one that posts about her...ha ha...I...er...knew that?
LOL! Hulio, u crack me up! im ROFL!(Rolling On the Floor Laughing) omg! now im FOMCL!! (Falling Off My Chair Laughing) LOL! see ya!
HA HA! Im glad u like it! Awww, man, I smiling so hard, my mustache got stuck in my mouth, wait, errr, phhhhhh, its still, phhh, there, ahhhh! Ok, Im good now!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! Hulio, that's what I like about you. You can make a good laugh! LOL LOL LOL!
hahahahahahahahaha YBBA is slappy ducky's dog!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!! from slappy ducky
ybba rox! when are we gonna have bobby school?
Post a Comment