At A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle's room...
A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle: You're the last one here Slappy Ducky.
Slappy Ducky: Oh sorry I was on my date- I mean I was eating dinner with Hunty Ducky.
Squara: Oh.
Everybody starts to set up their Bobby sleeping bags
Hulio: Hey guys! I got an idea. Let's play BobbyChat3: Freeze
Suckers.
Bobby: Alright. We can have a team of 2 and a team of 3. Hulio and I can be together and Squara, Slappy Ducky, and A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle.
Squara: A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle and I will go get snacks for each team.
Meanwhile at Hunty Ducky's hotel...
Hunty Ducky: La la la! Today was such a wonderful day. I think Slappy Ducky really likes me. If everything works out alright than maybe I can take her back to Ireland with me.
Bob the Bunny: In your dreams Hunty Ducky. You know that Slappy Ducky used to like me.
Hunty Ducky: Are you sure about that? That was the past. How do you know she still likes you?
Bob the Bunny: I bet she still does. I'll just have to sweep her off her feet.
Back in the kitchen...
Squara: Slappy Ducky has been acting totally weird lately.
A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle: Totally. We're going to really have to talk to her after we play BobbyChat3: Freeze Suckers! I love that game.
Squara: Me too!
After playing BobbyChat3: Freeze Suckers...
Bobby: Lets play Truth or Dare!
Hulio: Yeah.
Slappy Ducky: I'll go first.
A Freaky Bubble Donut named Michelle: Are you dating Hunty Ducky?
Slappy Ducky: Uhh...
Big Dramatic Pause...
Who is Bob the Bunny? Will Slappy Ducky be dating Hunty Ducky? What other secrets are there about the Bobby Official 5. Keep reading in Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 6
Monday, May 12, 2008
Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 5
Posted by Cece and Sruth/ Queen Bobby at 5:27 PM
Labels: Slappy Ducky...leaves???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Who is Bob the Bunny?-
He is Slappy Ducky's ex-boyfriend that really wnats her back, but will he doing everything to stop Hunty Ducky from loving Slappy Ducky. Keep ready the Slappy Ducky... leaves??? stories.
I totally agree with Bobby. THe Slappy Ducky... leaves??? story is SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! You Bobby fans have GOT TO KEEP COMING!!
That's not all that bob the Bunny is, he is also the helper of King Donnarb, who tried to steal Queen Bobby's Crown, and ruin the Kingdom of Drizza! There will be a story about that writteen by me!
hulio remember king donnarb is really the pince of the rock club or what he claims it to be
he wasnt not the king, he took it ovr, like he tried to do with the bobby kingdom, at least, in the stories
PEOPLE THIS is slappy ducky and do u guys mean that "bob the bunny" is hunter?
Post a Comment