CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 3

Slappy Ducky: Hey guys!
Slappy Ducky waves casually
Squara: Yo! Who's the duck?
Bobby took her elbow and shoved into Squara's stomach
Squara squealed
Squara: What was that for?!
A Freaky Bubble Donut named Michelle: That's Hunty Ducky!
Squara: Ohhhhh!
Slappy Ducky blushed
Hulio: Bobby and I are going to get dinner.
A Freaky Bubble Donut named Michelle: Alright.
Squara sits quietly. She is very embrassed that she didn't know who Hunty Ducky is.
A Freaky Bubble Donut named Michelle: So tell me about your self.
Hunty Ducky: Well I am from Ireland... I, like Slappy Ducky, also live in a kingdom. I'm a hunter. I hunt ducks for the royal family. I met Slappy Ducky only a few days ago.... We met at the Ducky World Meeting and she asked me to come for dinner. So here I am.
Squara: So are you guys dating?
Hunty Ducky and Slappy Ducky blushed.
Slappy Ducky: Is Hulio and Bobby coming? What's taking them so long?

Meanwhile in the kitchen....

Bobby starts to take some of the food out of the oven
Bobby: So this duck shows up in here and thinks he can steal one of our best friends. He looks foreign so he's probably going to go to another country and take Slappy Ducky with him after they get married.
Hulio: Bobby, I think you are being silly. You don't even know if their dating. For all we know they could just be friends.
Bobby: You're right. Let's serve them the food.
Both of them walked in to the dining room ready to serve the other 4. After they served they took their seats
Hunty Ducky: This is a delicious meal!
Slappy Ducky: Glad you like it, but we best be going.
Hulio: Where are you going?
Slappy Ducky: The movies. We're watching The Living Ducky 2. Thanks for the dinner! We really enjoyed it. Bye.
Finally the two left the room leaving the First Four to talk.

What will happen next? Will Slappy Ducky start to date Hunty Ducky? If she does what'll the First Four do? Find out soon.... When Slappy Ducky...leaves??? Part 4 comes out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! this is Hulio and I have been waiting foever for this post! I love this story, I think it's a great addition to the Bobby site! Wheeee! =)

Anonymous said...

yo! Squara here! i have word, from Queen Bobby herself, that she will post "Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 4" very soon! as in, tomorrow! i hope The Bobby Headquarters doesnt keep all you Bobby Fans waiting too long! :)

Anonymous said...

I feel so embrassed! I mean, how could I NOT know Hunty Ducky?! Well, I hope you Bobby Viewers enjoy the story, 'cause I do. (Uhhhhh..... sorta.)

Anonymous said...

heyy this is slappy ducky and yes hunty ducky and i are dating!!!!! hahahaha anyway i would never move to ireland away from the 4. hahahahahahahahahahaha okay so yeah!!!! i love this site and tell all of your friends about it
!!1!!!!

Anonymous said...

slappy ducky you werent supposed to say that, don't give the story away, well, I guess we couild mix the story up anyway, but, yeah.