(Bobby, Hulio, Squara, and A Freaky Bubble Donut Michelle sit in Hulio's room talking about Kingdom Drizza Gossip...)
Bobby: Omg guess what I heard???
Hulio and Squara say at the same time: What??!
Bobby: Hunty Ducky and Slappy Ducky are dating....
A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle: NO WAY!!! Bobby, they've been dating for about 3 months now.
Bobby: Really? How come nobody tells me anything anymore.
Hulio shrugs.
Squara: I've heard a rumor that Hunty Ducky is from Ireland.
Hulio: I've heard it too. Also, I heard that Slappy Ducky is going to move to Ireland with him.
A Freak Bubble Donut Named Michelle: Really?
Bobby and Squara are awestruck with their mouths wide open.
Squara: What are we going to do? We can't have Slappy Ducky leave!
Bobby: Plus we haven't even met this dude. She talks about Hunty Ducky all the time, but we don't even know who he is.
Hulio: For all we know he could be a very evil person.
A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle: I've got a plan.
Squara, Hulio, and Bobby: Oh, no not again.
A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle: No this time it's going to work.
What's going to happen next? Will Slappy Ducky leave? Will A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle's plan work? To find out read Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 2
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Slappy Ducky... leaves??? Part 1
Posted by Cece and Sruth/ Queen Bobby at 6:44 PM
Labels: Bobby Stories, Slappy Ducky...leaves???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know who Hunty Ducky is
Post a Comment