CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Older Posts

We got a comment earlier telling us that people like our old posts better. Here's the comment: Anonymous said...
Hi! Just wanted to say that I tottally agree, this blog is awesome, and it would be so awesome if you did stuff like you used to. People who are new visiting this site, click on older posts a few times and see how awesome it is!

Thank You anonymous for telling us this we will try our best to do things we used to do also. We also want to know what you liked better about our old posts in the comment section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..Ha Ha...that was my comment!

Anonymous said...

Ya you know you never gave that bobby tee shirt I ordered in october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am a freakishly old man named Bob, good bye know!