CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Survey!!!

so, you are tired, hungry, it is raining outside, and you have a fluffy pillow in your hand, what do you do? choose one of our answers, and tell us YOUR own answer if you want too! if it is good enough, we might post it on the site!

a) take the pillow and plop down on the nearest bed, couch, floor, or other comfy surface.
b) use the pillow as a butt cusion while you read the latest post on the Bobby Fan Club blog.
c) put the pillow on a leash and take it for a walk in the rain.
d) gather all of your siblings/parents and have an indoor baseball game using the pillow as the...bat? no, use the pillow as the ball!
e) see what happens when you jam the pillow into your TV set, then start watching. If people ask, tell them that this pillow is really Dr. Sleepright and you need to hear his latest theory.

Have fun! But not too much fun, then we would want you to invite us!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyone can enter this, make it Bobbyful!

Rosepetal said...

1 er A XD

Hulio said...

what is your own answer that you made up, rosepetal????
wakapakapingoemoosers!?!

squara singing "yo yo my name is joe" said...

I would probably choose B or C

My own answer is:
I would probably haha probably use it as i would probably um hahaha! ohmigosh haha haha! i would probably use it as like um a seat cushion when i was eating dinner probably haha!

Rainpaw/ Squara's Sister said...

I would choose E

Now for my own answer:
um haha hehe! uhhh what are you doing why are you doing that? haha! i would um haha! i would use it no i would use it as a computer um no erase that! no i don't want that! *slams fist on table gently* haha! haha wait! i would use it as a cusion if I was sick! There!

Hulio Ruox The Hooligan's Faces Off~?~!~ said...

Ok um just to clear those last two up, I was typing for Squara and her sister, and I typed everything they said! And one of them is still laughing. Hehe! And also im not entering cuz i made the post up haah wheee!

Swiftstar said...

Wow.....
Swiftstar here. Hmmmmmm....
I think I would either choose B or E, although, I have to say, There all pretty funny! Ok, Here's my own answer.
I would wait untill it was some reasonable hour, like say... two o'clock in the morning, and then creep into my parents room, get right up to the edge of their bed, and then...........
WHAM!!!!!!! I whack it onto my mom of dad's head an scream at the top of my lungs!!! Isn't that nice?
Well, TTYL and keep on posting!

Queen bobby DUH!!! said...

scuse mi

Hulio said...

lool swiftstar! good idea, i wanna do that tew!
also happy traveling! we'll see you soon!!