CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Randomness Rocks!

Hey hey hey Bobby people! We would like to tell you one of the things we stand for here in the Bobby Kingdom! Randomness! Randomness is AWESOME! And it can be funny to! We love to be random here in the Bobby Kingdom! As one of our associates said "If your life isn't crazy, you're not living it right!" so...To celebrate Randomness Day, which is June 1st, we are going to post something randomon the site until June 5th, starting today! YAY! We know you all want to shout at this Totally Awesome news, so go outside and do it! Now! Go scream, it's ok! You know you want to! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! See, even Bobby Members scream at exciting news like this! So go do it, scream!!!!!!! Ok, so now that you all have screamed, it's time for our Random Thing #1...Apple Pie, is, like, the same thing as Apple Crisp...Awesome, I want both!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this new thing.... and my life is soooooo crazy!!! i cant wait till we have another bobby sleepover, and i call sleeping next to hailey b!!! i dont want her to move!! :( i'll miss her!!! :)

from ur friend,
slappy ducky, and skycloud!!! :) ps wheeeeeeee!! :)

Anonymous said...

OK, your friend Squara here, and just saying that these are my Top 5 random things to say! Here they are! (1=worst, 5=best)
#1: "'Sup, dawg?"
#2: "Ahola amigo!"
#3: "Yo, peps of the world!"
#4: "I...like....pie."
and fianlly................... #5!!!!!!!! "I love squares!" :O totally unexpected, right?! lol! bye!
-Squara :)

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I am so horrible! I totally forgott o post somthing random the past two days, so to make up for it, I will go on unitill, June 8th! YES, thats rifgth, an extra day of randomness!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering, who is Slappy Duck, who is Squara, and who is Hulio?

Anonymous said...

MY NAME IS SLAPPY DUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!