February News: Ok this month is going to be big! With Valentine's Day coming up and many other exciting things this just might be one of the most exciting months we've had yet! We are happy to say that the 2nd sleepover at Hulio's was a success! In the month of February we will be having the sleepover at A Freaky Bubble Donut Named Michelle's house! We will be coming up with super cool ideas for Valentine's day! Such as new songs, new features for our blog, and much more! So check back every now and then to see what new things we add on our blog! Now for our biggest news that every Bobby Member will get so totally psyched, but it is time we put on a Bobby Webshow! Yes that is right! A Bobby Webshow! We will hopefully start taping every week and we will put it on another blog!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Big News and Ideas for the Month
Posted by Cece and Sruth/ Queen Bobby at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's, U-know-Who, Squara!!! I'm here to talk about the sleepover at Hulio Hooigon's house!!! The first thing everyone did there was play our DS's!!!! And about a half an hour later, we ate delis extra cheesey pizza!! Yum!!!!! And wait; There's more!!! After the pizza, we went back downstairs and continued playing our DS's until bedtime!!!! OK, we didn't REALLY go to sleep, but we did stay up late!!!!! After it was dark, we starting telling stories!!! We got bored of that after 5 minutes. Then we starting playing "Truth or Dare"!!!!! We did that for a LOONNGGGGGGGG time!!!!! Then we played our DS's again!!!!!!! Then we stoped and fell asleep because we were bored, not because we were tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we woke up, it was 7:30 in the morning!! Slappy Ducky had to leave at 8:15, so she had to leave early!!! But, then again, I had to leave at 9:00, so what am I complaining about?? After that, we had yummy chocolate pancakes with syrup!! Then I had to go and get dressed to leave. Hulio's dad helped me with my bags, and I went home. But then I realized I forgot something: my toothbrush!!! 3 days later, I went over and got it back! Well, that's my story!! So long!! See you later, or not!! :) -Hehehehehehe!
about the sleepover squara was talking about?? i was there!!! this is slappy ducky!!! the bobby fan club offical 5 have enemys now. mine is ducklord96. hey guys of the bobby offical 5?? do you really want to repklace me??
slappy ducky again. thanks for rumbing it in about the pancakes. i only had 1 stinking pancke WITHOUT chocolate chips!!! gggggggrrrrrrrr!!! :(!!!
Post a Comment